Whether you have paid full taxes and done everything right, you could, or your business can still be selected for Tax Investigation
Anyone can be
investigated by HMRC
HMRC has introduced its new Connect System in 2017, astate-of-the-art intelligence system designed to help identify potential tax evaders. The new system is now responsible for selecting 9 out of 10 enquiries.
HMRC enquiry activity is more focused and better targeted than even before. Investigations are intrusive, costly and time consuming. In 2017-18 HMRC collected £30.3 billion through compliance activity.
Some of the Investigations we help you with
- Self-assessment tax returns
- Corporation tax (CT600) returns
- Partnerships and Directors tax returns
- Payroll (PAYE) compliance
- HMRC IR35 enquiries for Contractors
- HMRC VAT disputes