This website is operated by FUSION ACCOUNTANTS LIMITED. The privacy of our users is extremely important to us and therefore we encourage all users to read this policy very carefully because it contains important information regarding:
- who we are;
- how and why, we collect, store, use and share personal information;
- your rights in relation to your personal information; and
- how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event that you have a complaint.
(1) Who we are
FUSION ACCOUNTANTS LIMITED (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) collect, use and are responsible for storing certain personal information about you (‘you’, ‘your’, ‘yours’)
(2) The personal information we collect and use
Personal information is information which you can be identified from (and does not include any anonymized forms of information).
Types of personal information
We may process the following types of personal information in relation to you: your name; email address; Address; phone number; IP address; Location; company name; your chosen internet browser; service provider; and device plus any information you supply voluntarily.
How your personal information is collected
This section describes how the above types of personal information are collected by us. Your personal information will be collected as follows:
- Identifying returning users, registrants, and subscribers;
- Eliminating the need for returning users to re-enter their login details;
- Enabling you to move more easily around our sites and applications;
- Tracking your use of our sites to better develop our sites and applications in accordance with your requirements;
- Building up an anonymous profile based on your browsing patterns across our sites, applications, and third-party websites, which enables us to make advertisements and content available to you that is more relevant to your interests.
Changes to the way in which we collect your personal information
In the event that we need to obtain personal information in relation to you from any other source than those described above, we shall notify you of this.
How we use your personal information
In general, your personal information will generally be processed for the following purposes:
We collect information about you to; fulfil your request e.g., if you fill out a ‘request a callback’ form we use this information to contact you directly, process your order, manage your account, and if you agree, email you about other products, services, and information we think may be of interest to you. We may also contact you directly to follow up on the service and user experience we provide.
Use of your information for marketing purposes
We have described above that one of the general purposes for which your data shall be processed is for our marketing purposes. We wish to make you aware that you have the right to object or to opt-out of any direct marketing by:
Unsubscribing by writing a mail to us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lawful basis for processing of your personal information
We have described above the purposes for which we may process your personal information. These purposes will at all times be justified by UK data protection law.
General lawful bases
The lawful basis upon which we are able to process your personal data are:
- where we have your consent to use your data for a specific purpose;
- where it is necessary to enter into a legal contract with you or to perform obligations under a legal contract with you;
- where it is necessary to enable us to comply with a legal obligation;
- where it is necessary to ensure our own legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party (provided that your own interests and rights do not override those interests). Wherever we rely upon this basis, details of the legitimate interests concerned shall be provided to you;
- where we need to protect your own vital interests (or the vital interests of another person); and/or
- where it is needed in the public interest (or where we are acting in our official functions), provided that the task or function has a clear basis in law.
In general, in order to meet the purposes, we have described above, we will process your personal information where we have your express consent on each occasion that the data is processed.
Lawful bases specifically applicable to marketing
We will only ever use your personal information to send you marketing directly where we have your explicit consent (which will be obtained in a format separately to this policy).
Sharing of your personal information
On any occasion where any of your personal information is shared with any third party, we shall only permit them to process such information for our required purposes, under our specific instruction, and not for their own purposes. We are required to enter into a formal legal agreement to enable such sharing to take place.
In order to meet the purposes, we have described above, we may on some occasions need to share your personal information with other third parties. Those third parties will be: companies within our group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to our business, and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
How long your personal information will be kept
Your personal information will only be kept for the period of time which is necessary for us to fulfil the above purposes. We envisage that your personal information shall be retained by us for the following: 1 YEAR
After the period described above, your information shall be properly deleted or anonymized.
Keeping your information secure
We will ensure the proper safety and security of your personal information and have measures in place to do so. We will also use technological and organization measures to keep your information secure. We have proper procedures in place to deal with any data security breach, which shall be reported and dealt with in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. You shall also be notified of any suspected data breach concerning your personal information.
Our website is not intended for children (anybody under the age of 18). We do not intend to collect data from children.
(3) Your rights
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information;
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Statement is already designed to address;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit this information to a third party in certain situations;
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing;
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, or ask us to suspend the processing procedure in order for you confirm its assurance or our reasoning for processing it;
- object to processing your personal information where we are doing so in reliance upon a legitimate interest of our own or of a third party and where you wish to raise to an objection to this particular ground;
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws; and/or
- in any circumstance where we rely upon your consent for processing personal information, you may withdraw this consent at any time.
- For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on your rights under the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer: DATA OFFICER. in the following manner: email@example.com.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have opted to receive e-mails.
(5) Contacting us
Any requests or questions regarding the use of your personal information should be made to the above-named person using the following method: email@example.com.
A. This policy
B. How to contact us
C. Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small file/piece of information. Ordinarily cookies comprise of letters and numbers. Cookies are stored on your computer when you access the Site and they can then be sent back to the Site. This process is important to the functionality of the Site as it enables it to remember certain important pieces of information between different pages. We may also use similar technologies to achieve the same functions which cookies can achieve. The similar technologies we use include:
- YSC- a YouTube session cookie
- wpl_user_preference – WP GDPR Cookie Consent Preferences
- fbp – Facebook Pixel advertising first-party cookie
- VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE – YouTube cookie
- _ga – Google Universal Analytics long-time unique user tracking identifier.
- _gid – Google Universal Analytics short-time unique user tracking identifier.
This policy refers to cookies which shall include the similar technologies described above.
D. Personal information
E. Retention periods for cookies
The period of time which cookies shall be stored for shall be dependent upon the type of cookie used. There are two broad categories of cookies:
- session cookies which are temporary and are erased each time you close your browser. Session cookies are used to remember your actions between one page and another during a browsing session.
- Persistent cookies which remain on your browser until you delete them or until they expire.
(7) Marketing and Advertising
We may use the information provided to occasionally deliver personalised content, advertising and promotional messages conducted by Fusion Accounts Limited or its partners. We shall ensure to keep such messages to the minimum. We collect data about your activities that does not personally or directly identify you when you visit our website, the website of entities for which we serve advertisements (our “Advertisers”), or the websites and online services where we display advertisements (“Publishers”). This information may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting”). We collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and what ads you clicked on.
(8) Breach of “Privacy”
Users have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against us if we fail to adhere to the privacy laws. Privacy laws under this agreement shall include the GDPR, PIPEDA, California Privacy law, CAN-SPAM Act and other reasonable privacy laws acceptable and used in commercial businesses. These laws require not only that users have enforceable rights against us, but also that users have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by Fusion Accounts Limited.
(9) Opt Out
(10) Google Analytics
(11) Links to External Sites